This apartment sits on the bottom floor of a large, old house that was converted to apartments somewhere around the 1930’s – 40’s. Over the course of 2018, the owners worked to renovate this home to bring it current with today’s amenities. As they truly love old buildings, this was a historic renovation and thus most of the original details were maintained and salvaged.
This apartment was inspired by the neighborhood communal well that was referred to as “the grove”, and “the club”. Using elements of the grove, the owners chose bright greens, natural elements, and spa-like bathrooms. They took it as far as adding a live moss mural that is hanging over the living room fireplace. Of the 4 apartments, this has the largest living room, and aptly so, since it’s their “club”.
Each bedroom has a Queen bed and its own private bathroom. Additionally, one of the bedrooms has a private porch and entry, which we are able rent individually from the rest of the apartment. The apartment also has a private porch accessed from the kitchen entry.
The charming Belmont neighborhood is home to some of the area's best restaurants like MAS, The Local and Tavola. Great for business travelers, couples, and long-term guests. The Belmont Farmhouse is another home in the same portfolio and has 6 additional units and is one block away from the Belmont Guesthouse.
- 2 Queens - each with private bathroom
- SmartTV with YouTube TV
- Ting Internet (1,000 mbps- Lightning fast)
- Full kitchen with gas range & dishwasher
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Washer/Dryer available upon request
- A/C and Heat
- Apartment on the 1st floor
- First come, first serve gravel lot behind home for parking; Otherwise street parking
This property is also available as a monthly rental for November through March. Additional months may be available and a rate change may apply:
- ~$2800/month depending on time of year, Sleeps 4
- $75 End-of-Stay Cleaning
- 5.3% Sales Tax (stays less than 90 days)
- 8% Lodging Tax does not apply for stays 30+ days
- First month's rent is due at booking. A Security Deposit of up to the first month's rent applies.
All guests of Stay Charlottesville receive exclusive access to Common House during your stay. Common House is a local membership based social club that offers a unique space to work, dine, and engage. There is a co-work space available during weekdays, a full service restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as a roof-top terrace with sweeping views of Charlottesville.